Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Identification:
- StArt Art Gallery is run by StArt Art Gallery CC, registered in Windhoek, Namibia.
- StArt Art Gallery is regulated by the laws governing the Republic of Namibia.
- Where necessary and/or possible, all artworks are delivered via courier or air freight.
- All shipping costs as seen on the website www.startartgallery.com are an automatically generated estimate based on your location and the dimensions and weight of the artwork.
- All shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
- Any import duties, VAT payments or any payments related to importing the artwork must be paid by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
- Upon interest in purchasing an artwork, StArt Art Gallery will do it’s best to attain the lowest cost of shipping specific to your location, which may be the same as or different from the original estimate generated.
- All artworks are shipped and delivered at your own risk. No insurance is guaranteed on any items while being transported unless otherwise requested. All efforts will be made by StArt Art Gallery and third-party shipping and courier companies to ensure safe and careful delivery of artworks.
- StArt Art Gallery does not issue refunds or accept returns. All purchases are final.
- Copyright is retained by the artist unless otherwise indicated in a written contract.
- No (digital or print) reproductions of any artwork represented on www.startartgallery.com can be made, even when an artwork is purchased, without written permission from the artist and StArt Art Gallery.
All payments must be made in full to StArt Art Gallery via an approved method as per the final invoice before shipping or delivery.